(c. 1800 C.E. – recently deceased)
Achtemeier, Elizabeth Rice (1926-2002)
- (with Paul J. Achtemeier). The Old Testament Roots of Our Faith. Nashville: Abingdon, 1962.
- The Old Testament and the Proclamation of the Gospel. Philadelphia: Westminster, 1973.
- Jeremiah. Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 1987.
- Nahum-Malachi. Interpretation: A Bible Commentary for Teaching and Preaching. Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 1988.
- Preaching from the Old Testament. Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 1989.
- Minor Prophets I. NIBC. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 1995.
- Preaching from the Minor Prophets. Grand Rapids: W.B. Eerdmans, 1998.
- Preaching Hard Texts of the Old Testament. Peabody, MA: Hendrickson Publishers, 1998.
- Not Til I Have Done: A Personal Testimony. Louisville: Westminster John Knox, 1999.
- Profile: Elizabeth Rice Achtemeier (blog post)
Carus-Wilson (Petrie), Mary Louisa Georgina (1861-1935)
- Clews to Holy Writ; or, The Chronological Scripture Cycle: A Scheme for Studying the Whole Bible in Its Historical Order during Three Years. London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1892.
- “Extension and Energy: Missionary Bible Study on Two of Christ’s Parables.” The Church Missionary Gleaner, Aug. 1898, 123.
- Unseal the Book: Practical Words for Plain Readers of Holy Scriptures. London: Religious Tract Society, 1899.
- Redemptor Mundi: A Scheme for the Missionary Study of the Four Gospels. London: Hodder & Stoughton, 1907.
- The Expansion of Christendom: A Study in Religious History. London: Hodder and Soughton, 1910.
Winchester, Olive May (1879-1947)
- “Sin in the Light of To-Day,” Bibliotheca Sacra 76 (1919): 152-164.
- “Qualifications of an Interpreter”. Nazarene Messenger (November 1921): 5, 11.
- “Our Inheritance In Heaven”. The Preacher’s Magazine 4 (1929) 11.
- “Precepts For Christian Living”. The Preacher’s Magazine 4 (1929) 10.
- “Homiletical – Steps in a Soul’s Departure from God.” The Preacher’s Magazine 4 (1929) 9.
- “Expositional – Studies in Sermon on the Mount.” The Preacher’s Magazine 4 (1929) 7.
- Christ’s Life and Ministry. Kansas City: Nazarene Publishing House, 1932.
- A Brief Survey Of The Old Testament: Moses and the Prophets. Kansas City, MO: Nazarene Publishing House, 1941. (Revised in 1960 with W.T. Purkiser under the name The Story of the Old Testament [Kansas City: Beacon Hill Press]).
- “Women in the Teaching Ministry.” Herald of Holiness (2 July 1945): 5.
- Crisis Experiences in the Greek New Testament: An Investigation of the Evidence for the Definite, Miraculous of Regeneration and Sanctification as Found in the Greek New Testament, Especially in the Figures Emphasized, and in the Use of the Aorist Tense. Edited by Ross E. Price. Kansas City: Beacon Hill Press, 1953.