(c. 1350 – 1800 C.E.)
Adams, Hannah (1755-1831)
- The Truth and Excellence of the Christian Religion. Boston: John West, 1804.
- The History of the Jews from the Destruction of the Temple to the Nineteenth Century. 2 vols. Boston: John Eliot, 1812.
- Letters on the Gospels. Cambridge, MA: Hillard & Metcalf, 1824.
- A Memoir of Miss Hannah Adams, Written by Herself with Additional Notices by a Friend. Boston: Gray and Bowen, 1832.
Barbauld, Anna (1743-1825)
See full bibliography with electronic sources at A Celebration of Women Writers (scroll to down to “Barbauld”)
- Devotional Pieces Compiled from the Psalms and the Book of Job: To Which Are Prefixed Thoughts on the Devotional Taste, on Sects, and on Establishment. London: Joseph Johnson, 1775.
- Hymns in Prose for Children. London: Joseph Johnson 1781.
- Sins of the Government, Sins of the Nation: Or a Discourse for the Fast, Appointed on April 19, 1793. London: Joseph Johnson, 1793.
- Anna Barbauld on the Psalms (blog post)